Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Wednesday!!

Well hello there and welcome to post number 80!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who have followed me from the beginning, you have now read 80 posts from me. I remember when I wrote blog number five and thought that it would be forever until I was to post number 80, but here we are. It took no time at all. I cant wait until we get to 180!!!
This pretty much sums up how my day went....
But on a better note.....
What in the world am I going to have to talk about on my blog when we finally get these cars home? LOL. WAIT.... I know what it is that I will be blogging about.... see picture!! LOL
So I think I am going to get these for all of the woman in my family for Christmas. I cant wait to see the look on their faces. They are going to LOVE um.
Every now and then I like to drop hints as to what I might like for my birthday or for Christmas. This would be one of those times. This thing is like the BMW of food strainers. Bad this is.. I found this picture on Google so I have no idea where to find it.
So the other day I had to call the IRS for a question (I think I blogged about it, cant remember). I just want to say that I spent 66 minutes on the phone with the nicest person I had spoken to in a while.... besides you Mike (shout out to Mike)... This rep was the kind of person that actually listened to me. He would tell me something and if I thought that he was not right and told him so he would say "ok Mrs. Hines lets see how we can fix that". Never argued, never gave an excuse, never once made me feel like he was telling me what I wanted to hear to get me off of the phone. I would have NEVER expected that from the IRS. I wish I would have written down that guys name and rep number. KUDOS to him!!!
Tonight I leave you with a different "Good night, Sweet Dreams" photo..... I hope you get a little giggle out of this like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment