Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello From Vegas!!

Well hello there everyone,
I thought I would take a minute (now that I have one-kind of, I should be doing school work) to post a blog really quick. So the past few days in Vegas and California have been amazing to say the least!!!!
Sunday night we went to see Marc Savard. He is a comedian hypnotist and down right cool! That was the best show that I have seen in a while. If anyone is in Vegas, I highly suggest seeing his show. AND if you google discounts for his show you can get a buy one get one free ticket ~ totally worth it!
Yesterday morning we headed to California to see some of my family. THAT was good times as well. I havent seen my grandma or my mother in two years and I hadnt seen my sister in..... I dont know how long. It was so good to finally get there and have some visit time. I sure wish we could have stayed longer.

ME AND MY GRANDMA
 MY MOTHER AND I
ME AND MY SISTER
This morning we met up with my besty and her husband (shout out to Stacy and Jake) who happened to be in Vegas the same time we are. We walked around New York New York, did some gambling and had a New York pretzel. Those things were soooooo good and very filling. We also came across a place that some of you might know.....
Then............. we went and had the time of our lives. If you are ever in Vegas PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take the helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. It is an experiance of a lifetime. I dont think anything was more amazing then that flight. My husband had never been in the air before and we both LOVED it!!! Best time I have had in a looooong time. Simply amazing!!!

OUR HELICOPTER
VIEW FROM THE HELICOPTER, AMAZING!!!

Now I want to take a minute to wish my father in law a very happy birthday, I love you and I hope you have a great day!!!!

Thats it folks, time for me to try to get some school work done so that I dont have so much to do later. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day too. I am going with a friend (who was so nice to invite us to her house for dinner tonight, thanks Melinda) to get our nails done in the morning and then it is off to Madame Tu....something or other (the wax museum) with Stacy and Jake. Have a great night everyone.... signing off from Las Vegas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment