Thursday, March 8, 2012

Its Thursday, Its Thursday, Its Thursday!!!!!

ITS THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess what that means........
I have to honest and say that I am not looking forward to the 800 mile drive but I am looking forward to being there. We will get there on Saturday and then on Monday we are making another 210 mile drive to California to visit my family. Then that same day we will make another 75 mile drive to see some more family and then that night we will make the 285 mile drive back to Las Vegas. It will all be worth it though. Good thing I like to travel.
International Women's Day (IWD), originally called International Working Women’s Day, is marked on March 8 every year. In different regions the focus of the celebrations ranges from general celebration of respect, appreciation and love towards women to a celebration for women's economic, political and social achievements.  In many regions, the day lost its political flavour, and became simply an occasion for men to express their love for women in a way somewhat similar to a mixture of Mother's Day and Valentine's Day.
Many people say "LOL" but they dont really LOL. This one actually made me Laugh out Loud. I love the way we can simplify and legitimize things in this world. This would totally be something I would say.

So it seams as though Kony 2012 is all the rage these days. I was not aware of what Kony 2012 was about so I did some research on it and found out Kony 2012 is a film created by Invisible Children Inc which became a viral video. The film's purpose is to promote the charity's 'Stop Kony' movement to make indicted Ugandan war criminal Joseph Kony internationally known in order to arrest him in 2012. The Invisible Children charity has been focused on obtaining the support of a select group of individuals in order to "help bring awareness to the horrific abuse and killing of children in Africa at the hands of Kony and his leadership".
Thats it everyone. I am not sure when I will be posting a blog again but keep an eye open for one (at least when we get back). I will have lots of pictures and I am sure I will have lots of fun stories to tell you guys. Have a great night and we will see you when we see you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment