Monday, April 9, 2012

Hello Monday.....

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great Monday. Mine went pretty well besides the fact that I am still trying to battle this cold. My nose is stuffy, my eyes are watering, my head hurts, I keep sneezing and coughing. Other then that, life goes on.
So lets talk about this weekend, we had to take our little lady back to her mother which is always hard to do. She will be back around the end of next month and she will be here for the whole summer. Speaking of summer, I have done more stalking up on things for the summer time. For those of you that dont know, my husband and I have five children total and we are all together for half of the summer. So we have to have plenty of house hold items when everyone is here.  This photo is almost what our house looks like at the start of summer.
During our adventures on Saturday, we stopped at the mall and found a pretty interesting book. It was in the "gag gift" isle but still.... Someone took the time to write and pubish this book. I wonder how many the actually sale.
Then we headed over to my favorite store, Macy's. Why do I like Macy's? Because they have  M.A.C. cosmetics and we all know I love me some M.A.C. cosmetics. So while I was there, a very friendly guy helped my find and figure out what it was that I was looking for. Here are the two things that I got.


1) Silver Dusk- an iridescent Powder which is a finely milled mixture of Mica and pigments which gives the skin a beautiful sheen. It can be used on its own or mixed into other products like foundations or moisturizers to enhance their iridescent qualities. BEAUTIFUL!!! Silver Dusk retails for about $23 (CLICK HERE for more details on Silver Dusk)




The second thing that I got is called Superb- Extra Dimention Highlighter. This is a liquid-powder highlighter with prismatic reflections that sculpts, highlights and models the face. The cool, creamy near-fluid formula creates a luminous, well-defined finish. It is a great bronzer or blush with some shimmer in it. Its pretty awesome. (CLICK HERE for more information on Superb- Extra Dimention Highlighter)
We also did some shopping at my favorite clothing store, Ross. I always find great clothes there. That is the best place to go for DC shoes ask well. The best Ross that I have ever been to has to be the one in Las Vegas. The first time that I went I was not impressed but the second time that I went I had more of an open mind about my fashion sense and I ended up getting tons of stuff. Ross is awesome!!
We ended our out of town trip with some dinner at Counrty Buffet. Lucky for my husband we were there on a Saturday which is the day that they have their rack of ribs. I am pretty sure he had three servings of the ribs. A man and his ribs is a man with a smile on his face.
Sunday was a pretty easy going day. We just kind of lounged around and enjoyed the rest of the weekend while trying to recover from this cold that has been going around. Ahhh, this to shall pass. Thats all I have for ya folks. I hope you all have a great day tomorrow and we will "see" you in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment