Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIF!!

Hello everyone!!
TFIG!!
I have had an interesting day so far. This morning a couple of my kids and I got up and had breakfast and some good giggles together. I always love spending time with my little ones. My mini me will be here later on today for the weekend.
After breakfast we headed out to our appointment which turned out to be pretty interesting. Word to the wise, never talk about your ex to, or in front of your children because your ex WILL find out. I hope my friend Karma kicks you in the butt. HARD!!
Now that that part is out...
After our appointement I took the kids to school and then came home and did some house work. I am not sitting here writing this as I wait just a little longer before I leave to get my hair done. I havent had my hair professionally done in two years. I am so excited to get it fixed and hopefully looking better then it does now.
HERE IS A BEFORE PHOTO
AND HERE IS WHAT THE GOAL IS
I will let you guys know how it turns out!!!!
Have a great day everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment